Total Pageviews

Friday 13 March 2015

SAMPLE OF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION




Date...
(Scholarship) Coordinator
Conggressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
504 C Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002

DearScholarshipCoordinator:                                                              I recently leharned of the(scholarship/internship/fellowship) offered by your organization. I believe I would make an ideal candidate. Please send me an application and any other information pertaining to the (scholarship). I have enclosed a self-addressed stamped envelope for your convenience. Thankyou for your assistance. I look forward to receiving the requested paperwork.

Sincerely,
(your signature)
(your mailing address)


(taken from the book QUICK TIPS TO GET SCHOLARSHIP, Muhammad Arif, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment